Online Users Uses Digital Payments to transfer or receive money, but some want to remove a bank account from PhonePe. You can also unlink your bank account from digital payments applications. Let’s talk in detail.
Unlinking your bank account with few steps as I tell in this article- follow my steps to delete your account from the application. Follow the below steps.
- Click on the PhonePe Application on your Mobile Phone.
- Click on “My Money” which is at the bottom of the application.
- In the Payment Section, click on the “Bank Accounts”.
- Select an account that you want to unlink if you have multiple bank accounts.
- Scroll down till the end, click on “Unlink Bank Account”.
- Click on the “delete” after it opens in a pop-up window.
- Perhaps you have unlinked your account from the application.
Follow these simple steps to unlink your account from the application, and you can re-add them when you wish to do. This digital payment is only available in India, and only Indian users can download, use, and transfer money from their mobile phones. Below are some FAQs that users have questioned on Google.
- How can I delete UPI ID in PhonePe?
Go to “My Money” and click on the bank accounts, select the bank which you wish to remove from UPI. Click on the “Unlink Bank Account” that is at the bottom of your selected account, next click on the “Delete”.
- How do I change my bank account on PhonePe?
Go to My Money and click on the bank account.
Click on the Add Bank Account.
Select your new bank Name.
Send SMS with your registered Phone Number.
- Can We Add two bank accounts on PhonePe?
Yes, you can add multiple bank accounts on Phonepe. Click on the bank account> Click on Add bank account> select your bank> set as primary.