Here in this Content, you’re going to learn about LinkedIn Login and Signup Tutorial. Many Undergraduates and Students are confused about creating a LinkedIn account. Creating an Account here may be mandatory if you’re passionate about IT or any other skilled workspace. Let’s not waste time and get straight to the tutorial.
How To Sign Up For LinkedIn Account
- Here You have to Search For LinkedIn SignUp on Google Chrome or any other Device Inbuilt Browsers. Once you have gone through this then, Click on the Mentioned Tag which is displaying on your Mobile/Laptop Screen.
The Other Step is gonna be simple as creating any other social accounts EX:-Facebook.
- On LinkedIn HomePage, you may have the same window which is shown above. Once, it opens as we already know if we’re new to any Social Platform, need to register first thereafter Login.
- Click On the “JOIN NOW” Button which is beside Sign In Button.
- After you clicked on Join Now, here you need to fill in your credential details – Email or Phone and the Password.
- Make sure you give your active mail address and the password must be unique containing one upper and lower case letter and symbol.
- Click on “Agree & Join“.
- Enter your Full Certified Name detail, where to rank your profile on the LinkedIn search bar. and to be visible to others when they search by your mentioned name and even the companies too. So never add any unofficial name.
- Click on the Continue, if you entered your Full name which is on your10th Certificate.
- Later, you clicked on the Continue button before the new pop window may open that requires your Country and City.
- Enter Your Country and City/District.
- Here, you need to add your City – To find nearby friends for connections and nearby Jobs on your LinkedIn Account.
- Click on the Next.
- Enter Your University name, the Degree which you’re pursuing or graduated. Enter what Stream you’re perfect with and what Branch you have gone with the bachelor.
- Select your Graduation Duration, when did you join your University, and your graduation year.
- You must be Over 16+ if you have already graduated hahaha that’s funny to say.
- Please do not confuse here, If you’re not a Student but a Job Seeker on your LinkedIn Account, then just click on the I’m not a Student.
- Click on the Continue thereof.
It is just an example since I’m from Vaagdevi College, to not have any confusion on adding your university details.
- Please check Your Mailbox with your mentioned Email Address, if you do not see any Mail from the LinkedIn officials for a verification code to get verified your LinkedIn Account. You have to check in the Spam folder if you still don’t find the Code then Click on Send Again.
- Click on the Send Again if you do not receive it on the first try.
- If you found and entered the verification code, then click on the Agree & Confirm.
That’s it you have successfully created your LinkedIn Account as per your details.
LinkedIn Login Details
Enter Your Phone Number or Email and Password which you have recently registered. If you forgot you password then simply click on the forget password.
Here is My LinkedIn Account